Wizarding Legacy Scarf
This pattern is a free download, all active NGY retailers may print and offer this pattern free to their in store customers. Online customers should be referred to our retail site for downloading, please do not upload to your own site without permission. Charging or modifying the pattern will result in suspension of accounts. Contact us with any questions or permission to distribute differently. We welcome retailer created kits!
This started out as a scarf to match the Hufflepuff house scarf that Newt wears in Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them, then grew into a love affair with vintage Hogwarts house colors. The counts are correct for the scarf to match the movie scarf construction with the exception that the fringe is a little shorter as I wanted to keep it to one skein per color. The final scarf is 49.5 inches long, not counting the fringe. This is a free pattern & if you only have it in your cart, you will not be asked to provide payment information to download.
- US 8 16” Circular Needles
- Stitch marker
- 2 skeins of Nerd Girl Yarns Clever Worsted- one of each house color, shown in Loyal & Just and Twirl for Me
- Color A: Loyal & Just (honey mustard gold) or If You've a Ready Mind (bronze)
- Color B: Brave at Heart (maroon)
- Color A: If You've a Ready Mind (bronze) or Abnegation (silver grey)
- Color B: Those of Wit & Learning (blue)
- Color A: Great Ambition (deep green),
- Color B: Twirl for Me (charcoal) or Abnegation (silver grey)
Gauge: 19 sts x 19 rows = 4 inches after washing
We Also Recommend